[Git][ftp-team/dak][master] Mention where we deploy our code, also the extra dak-code user

Title: GitLab

Joerg Jaspert pushed to branch master at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • docs/debian-specific.rst
    ... ... @@ -67,12 +67,20 @@ To not make that a complete nightmare, the commits need to be signed
    67 67
     with a gpg key from an active FTPMaster_. As such it consists of

    68 68
     manual merges from the ``master`` branch, followed by a push.

    69 69

    70
    -The cronjob for deploying the code (will) run(s) every 15 minutes.

    70
    +The cronjob for deploying the code run(s) every 5 minutes.

    71 71

    72 72
     Todo/Fixme: We want to provide a script so that fetching the latest

    73 73
     changes in master as well as preparing the merge commit into

    74 74
     ``deploy`` is one single action.

    75 75

    76
    +Deployment details

    77
    +-------------------

    78
    +As of today (2020-04-13) the code gets deployed on the following

    79
    +machines: coccia fasolo respighi seger suchon usper

    80
    +

    81
    +Also, to seperate code and actual runtime, the code is deployed (and

    82
    +owned by) the seperate user dak-code

    83
    +