Setup for built-using

Hello,

I am in the middle of migrating an existing archive to a new dak installation.

I have successfully imported the existing archive using import-archive (which
required a few patches which I am happy to share if you are interested). But am
stuck with debian-installer binary packages which have Built-Using sources that
are not in the archive.

How should I handle this? Is this something that could/should be overridden? If
so how?

Alternatively, I could put the Built-Using sources into another suite or
archive. Which of those is better. How should I link that to the main archive?

Thanks for your help.

Mark