Re: dak setup

Hi,

"Duffy, Peter" <Peter.Duffy@echostar.com> writes:
> I've been exploring dak in the hopes that I could get it to do the
> above - but I'm starting to get the feeling that it may be either
> inappropriate or overkill. Is this correct? If not, is there something
> simpler which might do the job?

You might want to take a look at reprepro first.  It is easier to use
than dak.

It might also be easier to maintain an unmodified mirror and just keep
modified packages in an extra suite.  You can keep the mirror frozen and
only update when needed; security and other updates could be shipped via
the extra repository once approved.

Ansgar