Re: apt-get update hashsum mismatch prevent

On 13588 March 1977, Michael Vogt wrote:

Only a short reply now, I do more on Thursday with some time behind me,
just two quick notes right now.

> - apt-ftparchive adds the flag and keeps the N generations around
>   and generates the links (and may write out a index

We don't use apt-ftparchive anymore. It may still want to support it,
for everyone else using it, but for us with dak its an own python script
that's responsible (generate_packages_sources2).

> Proposed solution for (g2):
> - the mirror script mirrors everything except InRelease,Release{.gpg,}
> - InRelease,Release{.gpg,} is mirrored

Mirrorscript changes for this are easy to get in.

--
bye, Joerg
A BSP means that many DDs and other mere mortals get together to play