Re: Archive database (projectb) queries for the public

On Sun, 17, Nov, 2013 at 12:27:17AM +0000, Ian Jackson spoke thus..
> Joerg Jaspert writes ("Re: Archive database (projectb) queries for the public"):
> > Part I is all nice and stuff, just needs an implementation.
>
> Great.  How can I help ?  This is on the critical path for anon dgit
> usage, so I care about it.

I converted your code into a dak ORM query last night in the hotel -
let's talk at lunchtime about bringing up a prototype web interface on
coccia (I'd like to talk with Enrico too as he's done quite a bit of
python/web/debian stuff and we shouldn't reinvent the wheel).

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson