Re: Setting up Tanglu DAK

2013/3/28 Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>:
> On 13164 March 1977, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
>
>>> [...]
>>> Right. Nice, we like patches.
>>> BTW, do you happen to have a git repo where I can pull directly from?
>> Yes, there is
>> https://gitorious.org/tanglu/tanglu-dak But it also contains all the scripts and config used in Tanglu, you
>> might no be interested in that very much ;-)
>
> Weeeeeeeelll, you could have a branch like "for-debian" or so.  (Its
> just that my workflow very much prefers NOT getting things by mail, if
> its regular and not a one-off. Mail is the wrongest possible way for
> patches.) :)
>
> I look at your stuff this weekend.
I also very much prefer to work with Git branches ;-) But the stuff
which is Tanglu-specific and the things which aren't is nicely
separated already. There should be almost no conflicts when merging
the upstream branch and the Tanglu branch.
And I already submitted all changes which should be worth to take a
look at for Debian via mail (I could of course also add them to a new
branch, if that is desired)
Regards,
   Matthias

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor