Re: Setting up Tanglu DAK

On 13164 March 1977, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

>> [...]
>> Right. Nice, we like patches.
>> BTW, do you happen to have a git repo where I can pull directly from?
> Yes, there is
> https://gitorious.org/tanglu/tanglu-dakBut it also contains all the scripts and config used in Tanglu, you
> might no be interested in that very much ;-)

Weeeeeeeelll, you could have a branch like "for-debian" or so.  (Its
just that my workflow very much prefers NOT getting things by mail, if
its regular and not a one-off. Mail is the wrongest possible way for
patches.) :)

I look at your stuff this weekend.

--
bye, Joerg
<ribnitz> Ganneff: NM-queue ist das schnellste zu uploadrechten für ein paket,