Signed-off-by: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docs/TODO | 17 +----------------
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/TODO b/docs/TODO
index 5a2b885..8edd4e4 100644
@@ -4,16 +4,7 @@
-* Lintian based automated rejects
- - Have a set of lintian tags each package *must* not have. If it does
- -> reject.
- - If a tag is overriden by the maintainer, do not reject, but put it
- into NEW. If the override is ok note that in a table and dont act on
- it for any future uploads of this package anymore.
- - possibly have two classes of tags. one for "shouldnt happen by
- accident" and one "shouldnt happen". the first gets ignored from us
- if overwritten in the package, the second only us can overwrite.
- - its a suite option in dak, not active for all at once.
+* Implement autosigning, see ftpmaster_autosigning on ftp-master host in text/.
* Throw away all DD uploaded .debs. (Depend on "Lintian based automated
@@ -27,8 +18,6 @@ Various
- its a suite option, not active for all at once.
- should have all buildd machines under dsa control
-* Implement autosigning, see ftpmaster_autosigning on ftp-master host in text/.
* Check TODO.old and move still-valid/useful entries over here.
* need a testsuite _badly_
@@ -47,10 +36,6 @@ Various
- needs updateX.py written and then the rest of the code changed to deal
-* Checkout SQL Alchemy and probably use that for our database layer.
-* reject on > or < in a version constraint
* use pythonX.Y-tarfile to check orig.tar.gz timestamps too.
* the .dak stuff is fundamentally braindamaged for various reasons, it