small patch to fix --help

Hi,

I have a patch to fix the output of --help for process-accepted,
process-new, and process-unchecked to more closely match what is
implemented.  --version is not currently implemented and so should not
be there, but --directory is implemented and was missing.

The patches can be pulled from git://git.wycliffe.ca/dak.git on the
bugfixes branch.

Allan.

PS the other difference between this branch and master is a meta package
that is meant to be the requirements of dak I mentioned on this list
earlier.