Re: Support for source formats 3.0 (quilt) and 3.0 (native)

Hello,

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I have prepared a set of patches to add support of the new source formats
> to dak. It's in the pu/deb-src-3.0 branch in my git repo:
> git://git.debian.org/users/hertzog/dak.git
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/hertzog/dak.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pu/deb-src-3.0

It's been more than 3 weeks since I sent my patch. Can some ftpmaster
review my work and share comments so that we can go forward ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/