Re: RFC: Creation of a PostgreSQL database schema for wanna-build data

Hi,

As you may know, Debian is running for the Google Summer of Code[1] this
year and we need project proposals[2].

Luk referred me to this project and I added it to the Debian Wiki page[3].

If you would like to propose this project for the Summer of Code, please
complete the proposal on the wiki page. You can also add any other
proposals that your team would want to be done as part of the Summer of
Code[4].

If you have any questions, please CC: me as I'm not subscribed or join
us on #debian-soc (OFTC).

Cheers

Obey Arthur Liu

[1] <http://code.google.com/soc/>