Re: custom vs. derivative (Re: packages.gz corrupt, missing packages and other issues)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

I liked Jonas tests and suggestions too :-) But I dont think we should try to
change the CDD term on the fly next week. We could think about a new name,
write papers explaining it and then go and dicuss this on
debian-project@l.d.o. There is no need for haste.

Yes.  I'm also conservative and do not tend to do things on the fly.
But starting an open discussion after perhaps fixing either the Wiki
or my paper (I'm open for suggestions which might be the better way
to attract people) in the first day sounds reasonable to me.

P.S.: and its "Debian Edu", not "Debian-Edu" :-) The second official writing
is "debian-edu". "Debian-Edu" and "debian edu" are wrong. 8-)

I guess I will make this mistake until we followed you correct
English spelling in Debian Med - I just should start propagating this
spelling as well ...

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de