Re: Question about how to customize my distro

2008/3/31, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Harry Jede wrote:
>
>  > Yes, that's right.
>  > I have also read Andreas document abut this list. But vagrant has
>  > announced this list also for his project "simple-cdd", have a look at
>  > the first line of the wiki:
>  > http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto
>

> This is OK.
>

>  > May be, you should discuss this internaly, inside debian, and come up
>  > later with a solution.
>

> The solution is simple: Discussing the issues here is fine.  There
>  is no better list for this (eccept starting a simple-cdd list on
>  alioth, but that would be nitpicking).  It is just helpful if the
>  poster exactly specifies what he is doing.  I just have not (yet!)
>  any experiences with simple-cdd (because of time constraints) and
>  thus I can not comment on this.  Regard my mail as meta comment and
>  not as an attempt to help solving a problem.

So? Is ok my question in this list?? :S

I refresh it for those who lost in the other discussion jeje

I make my own Debian distribution with simple-cdd and I want to
customize some things like:

1.- Put and remove directs access to the panels, for example: put the
teminal in the top panel, or remove the trash from the desktop and put
it in the bottom panel.

2.- Remove options from the menus and submenus, for example: remove
the menu _Games_, _Programing_, etc, or remove from the menu
applications options like _Alacarte_.

That's it :) if any one can help me I be realy thankful

Thanks
--

Jesús A. Domínguez S.