Re: about commit r562

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

Hope it's clearer now.

I forgit to mention another solution than CDD-config (which
I would regard superion anyway): Only the Depends inside the
tasks files are touched.  If you make education-tasks
depend from any other package (for instance education-menus)
this will remain as is.  I do not think that your plan was
to add education-menus to each single tasks file which is
error prone (you might miss one) and not the way it should go.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de