Winning notification Contact the bank

Ref.#: 132/756/4107
Batch #:538901537-BB67
Dear Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Mega Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 27th of Dec 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100
serial number # 778009/5 drew (? 500,000.00,) which was first in the 2nd class of the draws. you are to
receive 500,000.00 Euro (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND Euro ONLY)). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your money (? 500,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted by Mega lotteries.
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is ? 65million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us.
Congratulations once again from all members of Mega Lotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our Paying Bank
(Deutsche Bank.)
Send them the following infomations
I.Your names,
2,Contact telephone and fax numbers