Re: CDD-package inside of Debian or out?

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

I give up. I want automation, but maybe I am the only one in the world
with these odd needs.
You are definitely not.  We need something working first and make it
better later.

Forget it. I think you still talk about the CDD "binary" and I talk
about a CDD "source", but whatever - we are wasting time discussing past
each other.
See you in Helsinki.  Perhaps you will come up with some code to make more
visible what you mean.  I wouldn't call it impossible that I completely
misunderstand you.

I'll shut up now.
Me too. ;-)

Kind regards