Re: CDD-package inside of Debian or out?

On Tue, 24 May 2005, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:

I can easily see a KDE-CDD being created with the aim of creating one or
more good default setups aimed at different use-cases (developer,
office-worker, home-user, ...)
Sure.  But I know by own experience that running a CDD has to be *done*
by *somebody*.  I see no driving force behind this kind of CDD and thus
I do not see this happen.  If I should be wrong - it's fine for me.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de