Re: Propose for teh Devcamp

[David Moreno Garza]
> Is there already a planned 'time' for us to work on the CDD-devcamp
> during the congress (with all of the people from CDD present)?

I believe we will have to organize the time ourself.  Some of us are
expected to participate in the conference, and the rest of us can have
a devcamp during that time.  All of us should be able to gather most
of the time.  :)

I'm arriving on wednesday evening, and leave on mid-day sunday.  When
are the rest of you arriving and departing?  Should we keep track of
this using some wiki?

We need a location with a while- or blackboard and Internet connection
(both wifi and TP).  Access to an video projector would be nice too.
I assume this will be made available for us, as this is fairly
standard for workshops.

> Since I've been watching the schedule and most of the time is
> covered by talks with people involved on CDD, I should ask for this.

I believe you only saw the "official" schedule for the conference.
Our devcamp will as far as I understand not be organized as part of
the conference.