SVN-commit mails do not work until now
- To: Custom Debian Distributions <email@example.com>
- Subject: SVN-commit mails do not work until now
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:17:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0504280915150.16529@wr-linux02>
I guess the issue that SVN commit mails are not sended is not solved until
now or did somebody decide to stop this?
I commited some changes to cdd-doc and debian-med documentation but did not
got any mails about these commits.
ANy expert outside to fix this?