Re: How to find CDD URLs

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 13:45, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Well, in the "News" item I pointed you to is a link to
>     http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/
> which is the most complete documentation about CDD you can find.

Thank you very much for your reply! As a matter of fact, I have
been subscribing "debian-custom" AFTER I have read that CDD document,
a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I have no sufficient background/knowledge to understand
chapter 6, which is the only "technical" chapter in the CDD document.

Therefore, I am interested to learn, STEP by STEP, on how others are
making CDDs. I guess, I should start by learning how to use "debian-cd"?

> If you are locking for how to build CDD (Live)CDs there are only
> "plans" how it should be made discussed in the paper.

I am interested in a very specific goal:
    How to pack a CDROM with recent deb packages; so that I can
    update my PC at home (where internet connection is too slow).

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org  -- http://rms46.vLSM.org/ --
Fetch my GNUPG public key at http://rms46.vlsm.org/pgp/pub.txt ---