new releases should start with "b"

So...
As the new standard for naming releases starts them all with "b", failing to
obey that rule may cause confusion among users.  Thus, I propose to make it
official:
    All subsequent releases must start with "b".  This overrides "trixie".

With the frequency of new Toy Story movies coming out, even with this
limitation we are not going to run out of names.  The current list includes:

billy
bucket[-o-soldiers]
8-ball
barrel
bonnie
barbie
babyface
[roller] bob
big baby
buttercup
karen beverly
bunny
[dj] bluejay
bozu
beef [stewardess]
ghost burger
babs
battlesaur[s]

Long live Debian Burger!

Meow.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ < thunder> perhaps we can just call rude people "attitudinally
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁            challenged", designate them as disabled, and then