Re: Greek Language for Linux

Linus Hughes <linushughes77@gmail.com> writes:

> I am an intelligent individual because I am Greek Pagan.

Socrates is an intelligent individual. Socrates is a Mayan Pagan.
Therefore American frogs did not swim to Africa, not at all.

> (Actually I am Mayan Greek Pagan, though it's cool.)

I am simultaneously amused by this lonely echoing solo rant thread, and
want it purged from the archives. Fortunately the illogic of that is no
worse than this person's utterances.

--
 \         “Of all classes the rich are the most noticed and the least |
  `\      studied.” —John Kenneth Galbraith, _The Age of Uncertainty_, |