Re: [Sorry Neil] Wording modification of the The ???no GR, please??? amendement.

Hi Felipe,

On Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:22:25 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > I like this changed version indeed much more, thanks a lot for your work
> > on this! Writing short texts well is almost an art ;-)
> “The present letter is a very long one, simply because I had no leisure
> to make it shorter.”

Yeah, I had that quote in mind when writing the above, but I wasn't aware
Pascal said that, I fairly sure I learned in school it was Goethe... not sure
if in the yard or classroom though :-)

> Blaise Pascal, 1656
> [1] http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/texts/pascal/letters-c.html

thanks! It's great to learn via -curiosa@l.d.o! :)