Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > On Thu, 02 Aug 2012, andrei zavada wrote:
> > > An hour of debian maintenance a day keeps doctors away.

> > LOL! That is the spirit!
> It could be beneficial to put this into perspective.
> There just might be a doctor reading the list archive some day.
> (sounds like GNOME making fun of desktop users)

LOL^2:  I have forgotten what kind of list was that indeed.

Perspective (on Andrei's behalf):  the phrase meant to say that
Debian maintenance is a potent preventive measure to minimize health
risks requiring medical attention [1].  It was not meant to repel medical
practitioners from participating in the Debian Med project.

[1] http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/an-apple-a-day.html/

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences