Re: Getting good bug reports
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Getting good bug reports
- From: Felipe Sateler <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 01:48:34 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <BANLkTi=FGSbvxG7adBThc_3L+moU0KmhfA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1306252234.3872.325.camel@pi0307572> <4DDBDA82.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <BANLkTim5diH-ria77DvzCtaBV_JxkPGDVQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 25 May 2011 16:17:28 +0200, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Some don't even have Internet access.
> So, how do you propose reportbug should handle those? Send a fax?
But for that to work, the machine would have to be in a museum. And the
museum staff probably wouldn't want you to actually use the things in