Re: Thank you, Debian project, for working to make a free software operating system (was: Is tabular data in binary format acceptable for Debian ?)

"Andrei Popescu" <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote in debian-devel:
On Fri,22.Jan.10, 10:11:45, Ben Finney wrote:
Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> sometimes degrades our relations with Upstream, and I have not yet
> seen a user thanking us for doing this.

I've often expressly, and in public, thanked the specific people who put
forth efforts to ensure free software in the Debian operating system. I
encourage anyone else to do this too; it's a good way to increase the
likelihood such work continues to be done.

I wonder, does --kudos work for package 'general'? ;)

Is that a long command line option, or are you pre-decrementing the kudos variable?