Re: Considerations for lilo removal

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:06:18AM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > Who uses xfs, really?
>
> I do, really, on every systems I have.

I tried 4 years ago and had to switch because it was way too unstable
and buggy in the 2.6 kernels at the time (2.6 up to around 2.6.10).
Doing rm -rf on something like the kernel or gcc's source code was
almost certain to lock up the system.

So XFS might be a great file system, but the implementation left
something to be desired and I haven't had the patience to try it again
since.

--
Len Sorensen