Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

Maybe one of those:

"1 OS. ∞ Possibilities." / "One OS. Infinite Possibilities."
"1 OS. ∞ Freedom." / "One OS. Infinite Freedom."
or maybe without the "1 OS"
"∞ Freedom." (although this one looks a little bit strange)
"Infinite Freedom."
"Infinite Possibilities."

"Because freedom matters!" / "Lenny, because freedom matters!"
"It's all about the freedom!"
"Free Software for Everyone"

and some not so serious ideas...
"Lenny, cares about your freedom"
"Lenny, finally finished!"
"Your Grandma' could use this!"

I really like that one:
> 	"When code matters more than commercials"

greetings
Michael