Re: Debian Maintainer application for Samuel Thibault
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian Maintainer application for Samuel Thibault
- From: "Artur R. Czechowski" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:21:30 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080925092130.GE14260@blabluga.hell.pl>
- In-reply-to: <20080925091555.GN11213@nighthawk.chemicalconnection.dyndns.org>
- References: <20080923203439.GE4308@implementation> <20080924070750.GA4527@implementation.bordeaux.inria.fr> <20080925091555.GN11213@nighthawk.chemicalconnection.dyndns.org>
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:15:55AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:07:50AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> I fully support this.
> I also met him several times over the years in real life, and it was
> always a pleasure. Debian also needs more trombone players.
So, where and when people can see Debian team giving performance?
Count me and my conga in :)