Re: Considerations for lilo removal

Were you using pico to post this?  What an ugly piece of @#$% it
produces!  Don't use it for mail!

Top-posted, mis-spellings, blank lines, ugly Content-crap sprinkled
everywhere, sheesh.  And an html section too (elided)!  Bonus!  :-P

The evidence:

Brooks R. Robinson <extremescholar@gmail.com>:
>  ------=_Part_4053_3065530.1213901799187
>
>  How many times do I have to tell you people.  The ONLY TRUE editor in pico
>  (or nano at the very least).  Everything else is bloatware.  Oh, and by the
>  way:  The onyl true language is C.  If you can't do it in C, then it can't
>  (or shouldn't) be done.
>
>  On 6/19/08, Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> wrote:
> >

> > > Geez.  You guys get this wrong all the time.  The right tool for the
> > > right job!  If you think vi(m) / emacs would be best at it, rock on.
> > > It's all up to you.
> >
> > No. Even if emacs would be better, you should use vim.
> >
> > > Me, I use both of the real true editors, and enjoy them for their
> > > respective strengths.
> >
> > That's evil!
> >
> > > And as apps go, emacs isn't the bloated hawg it once was.  That's kde
> > > and gnome now.  Though (g)vim's attempting to get there too.
> >
> > KDE is to gome like vim is to emacs.
> >

>  ------=_Part_4053_3065530.1213901799187
>
> How many times do I have to tell you people.&nbsp; The ONLY TRUE
editor in pico (or nano at the very least).&nbsp; Everything else is
bloatware.&nbsp; Oh, and by the way:&nbsp; The onyl true language is
C.&nbsp; If you can&#39;t do it in C, then it can&#39;t (or
shouldn&#39;t) be done.<br>
[snip]