Re: Proposal - Logo Red is our color! [Re: Proposal - Project infrastructure team procedures]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Proposal - Logo Red is our color! [Re: Proposal - Project infrastructure team procedures]
- From: Wouter Verhelst <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:09:09 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080501210909.GP3418@country.nixsys.be>
- In-reply-to: <20080430200024.GA31579@connexer.com>
- References: <20080417193441.GA3676@pork.homeip.net> <20080419182425.GB17366@xanadu.blop.info> <20080429225359.GA3386@orion.carnet.hr> <20080430105529.GA17044@xanadu.blop.info> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080430180705.GB23797@orion.carnet.hr> <email@example.com> <20080430194340.GT15478@rzlab.ucr.edu> <20080430200024.GA31579@connexer.com>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 04:00:24PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:43:40PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > > What's next, a GR determining the favourite color of the Debian
> > > collective?
> > Clearly since our logo is red, it must be red!
> Forget the color. We have a collective?!?! I never got the memo on
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22