Re: Debian website redesign proposal

On 11299 March 1977, Nathan Parikh wrote:

> I will use WordPress to power the new site.

Thats a good laugh, thank you. Or is that a secret way to gain debian
admin status via wordpress security holes? :)

Or, as seen on IRC:

(!) weasel changed the topic of #debian-devel to: [...]  www.d.o to move to wordpress.

(!) Maulkin changed the topic of #debian-devel to: [...] weasel to move www.d.o to wordpress.

<weasel> BAD MAULKIN
(!) Maulkin changed the topic of #debian-devel to: [...] weasel to move *.d.o to wordpress/phpBB

<Ganneff> Maulkin: weasel to develop a php based kernel?
<Ganneff> :)
<Maulkin> LOL
(!) Yoe changed the topic of #debian-devel to: [...] Debian Developers to follow insane users' demands

<vorlon> "Web development is great, but it is Jesus that gives me meaning in life."
<Yoe> now *that* is news
(!) vorlon changed the topic of #debian-devel to: [...] Lenny scheduled for second half of 2008, to be ported to WordPress kernel | Debian Developers to follow insane users' demands

--
bye Joerg
<aj> vorlon: would it be less subtle if we replaced red, green and