Re: Effect of Microsoft EU ruling on Linux...

Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@pobox.com>:

>  If any of this interests you, feel free to comment.  Or go read
>  Groklaw (http://www.groklaw.net).

Naahh.  I got sick of their stuff ca. '93, and now only use it as much
as employers demand.  eXceed --> $box_of_the_{day,hour,moment}.

MS will continue doing what it always has, in the execrable manner in
which it always has, and I don't care what that is.  I just wait for
them to use a big enough gun to shoot themselves with.