Re: Debian Packaging Handbook project

also sprach Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [2007.08.15.2357 +0200]:
> > ...though I can't really write much these days. But I am always
> > up for a chat, live, on IRC, via Email, or on the phone.
>
> No wonder you don't have time to write much ;-)

Bastard. In between writing my thesis, working on my book, writing
a couple of articles and dealing with lawyers in three countries
over a bloody legal issue, my fingers are just falling off and my
brain appreciates breaks from coherent writing. There, eat that.

Revenge!

"everyone has a little secret he keeps,
 i like the fires when the city sleeps."
                                                  -- mc 900 ft jesus