Re: Micros*ft deal

"Wesley J. Landaker" <wjl@icecavern.net> wrote in message [🔎] 200707021500.53868.wjl@icecavern.net">news:[🔎] 200707021500.53868.wjl@icecavern.net...
On Thursday 21 June 2007 07:52:30 Lars Wirzenius wrote:
Hey, that's an excellent idea! I'm all in favor of making a deal with
Microsoft where we promise that we won't sue them for patent
infringement, and they give us, say, one billion dollars, to use as we
wish.

Just think about it: by investing $1G in suitable ways we should be able

Wait, wait... is that $1G, or $1Gi? Just asking ...
1 Gibibuck? Hmm... That sounds very odd. I thing we should go with 1 gigabuck.