Re: Expulsion of Martin Krafft

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 01:39:07PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 10:10:50AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 07:44:03AM +0000, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > > Hello world,
> >
> > Sorry Joerg, but in the current circumstances, this joke is disgusting.
>
> Sorry Sven, but life goes on, for the rest of us at least.

Yes, for the rest of you, see the difference.

> We need some light relief occasionally. I thought Joerg's post was quite
> funny (and Martin's too).

Notice, it was not Joerg who posted this, but there may be other ways to make
fun, without poking fun at painful events. This only proves that you guys have
no idea of what was done to me, and can shrug it off as quite normal event,
which can be joked about.

Friendly,

Sven Luther