is that it may help Linux being recognized as something to be taken seriously:

there was tremendous curiosity in India.Not just because of the format of the programme and its reputation, but also for the huge amount of which to an Indian person is actually quite offensive, speaks volumes about the ignorance of the other contestants. (NB: I was so surprised to discover that it was discussed in British Parliament. I have British friends and of the whole society and therefore such attention to it is not justified. Just because she is Indian and the others are British doesn't mean anything. You cannot generalize.incident is not representative I don't have contacts with British people. But I've always had an image of Britain being a very tolerant country, with lots which to an Indian person is actually quite offensive, speaks volumes about the ignorance of the other contestants. (NB: All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet.
MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) examined stock!!!
For this moment it grew more than 300%. Just check this out!!!
This chart for your examination!!!
Date         C O S T
01.30.07     0.02$
02/05/07     0.10$
Check important info on your brokers website about that exciting share!

WARNING: It is impossible to PURCHASE this amazing stock via online broker site. PLEASE call up YOUR broker AND MAKE your order. GET this amazing stock on MONDAY!!!

Shetty was first noticed in 1993 when she starred in a supporting actress role opposite actor.Shah Rukh Khan in the hit film Baazigar (Player). house and she gets treated in a bad way. We don't watch Big Brother here and we wouldn't know much about it if it was not for the controversy this incident has created. 2005's Dus (Ten), in which she starred with other top-notch actors such as Sanjay Dutt and Abhishek Bachchan. She has The way Shilpa Shetty was treated in the Big Brother house was very harsh, but I don't think it's such a big deal after all. Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was linked to actor Akshay This has gone too far. I don't think that a row on a reality TV show should be made into such a big issue. They don't seem All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet. was isolated and insulted by her fellow house mates. The remarks were related to the fact that she is Indian and go beyond the bickering between girls.