Re: Debian Etch Stable.

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 06:49:55PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thursday 07 December 2006 14:32, Jo?o Henrique Furtado wrote:
> > Hi, would like to know which day of December will be launched and version
> > of the Debian Etch Stable.
> >
> > Tank's.
>
> Wow. What a typo :)

Hmm, well my guess about the release day would be around the 60th or
maybe the 90th of December 2006. :)

It is looking good, but not good enough to hit in the next 3 weeks.
Of course I could be wrong and maybe everything will magically be fixed
and we will get a new years surprise.  It would be nice to beat Vista
to market. :)

--
Len Sorensen