Asperger's Syndrome

My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful information for a number of topics in education and disorders. I have created a wonderful page on Asperger's Syndrome with in depth information on the Pervasive Developmental Disorder. Please take a moment out of your day to visit the page. If you would like to help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always looking for individuals interested in providing articles and resources for Asperger's Syndrome. If you have time, please visit the rest of my website. It is a labor of love.
Chris Glavin