Re: ATI is now AMD

Quoting Lupe Christoph <lupe@lupe-christoph.de>:

> AMD has been running job ads in Germany for Linux developers in Dresden.
> Tagline was something like "we do Linux, do you?".

With a little more time now, I looked at the AMD website. The have an
"Operating System Research Center" in Dresden. Open Jobs are:

Senior Linux Kernel Developer (m/f)
Operating System Architect (m/f)
Project Manager (m/f)
Operating System virtualization developer (m/f)
Senior Operating System Virtualization Developer (m/f)
Linux Kernel Developer (m/f)
Kernel Team Lead (m/f)
Compiler or tools developer (m/f)

I remember reading that they will work on Xen in Dresden. The
"virtualization developer" jobs should be for that activity.

Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "... putting a mail server on the Internet without filtering is like   |