Re: debian-niggers and debian-lgbt projects.

<snip>
..either swallow the bitter pill of learning something new and maybe
not as flashy as Microsoft Wintendo Vista 2020 XP but rock solid
boring safe like rock in mountains, or, simmer in sweat for fear
of the "OS" turning up the volume, _all_ the way up, for the
dreaded "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LOOKING AT GAY PORNO!"

..enjoy your freedom to choose.  ;o)

I heard a rumor that on the side of the Windows Vista box there is a notice.

"For a safer Windows Vista eXPeriance please turn your speaker knob
30' counter-clockwise before booting you PC. For those without
external speakers, please place you speakers face down."

'Mash