Re: DPL Debate prepared questions list [Debian Policy Sucks]

UBUNTU realy works, and is stable. I've instaled it on a few servers now,
and i'm quite happy with it.

but my question is. Why don't you just build your own kernel from source.
download the vannilla souces and do it.

it's not that hard on debian. it's easier on gentoo,
but in debian it's almost equaly easy.... why don't you try .:)

Since debian is build thru volunteer, why don't you contribute whith something...
 build your kernel, build it with lot's of options and post the .deb on a website.

help yourself an help debian at the same time

RUI SILVA

On 3/20/06, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
On Mar 20, Ritesh Raj Sarraf < rrs@researchut.com> wrote:

> So what do you people suggest in such cases:
If you need a distribution which supports modern hardware, then you
should switch to Ubuntu.

--
ciao,
Marco