Re: [OT] Netfilter Workshop 2005 in Seville, Spain

Javier Carranza wrote:
> 	FYI, here you are some info about the next event related to netfilter
> project which is going to be placed in Seville (2005 October):

Is it true what I heard that the netfilter core team seat on the floor
forming a circle and hold hands like that?

(I wonder if debconf5 will set similar rumours about Debian Developers:
"Is it true that they take off their clothes, have sauna and then skinny
dip together when they meet?")

I will try not to miss the conf though... Nice Guadec III flashback
memories come to mind.

--
 .''`.       Follow the white Rabbit - Ranty (and Lewis Carroll)
: :' :