Re: Raw cotton inquiry

Mohiuddin wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am Mohiuddin from Bangladesh.I would like to import *"Raw cotton"* for
> Bangladesh Market.If you feel interest to supply pls let me know details.
> Best regards
> Mohiuddin
> Kushal enterprise,

Dear Mr. Mohiuddin,

I am unsure why you are asking Debian-devel about sources of "raw
cotton". While Debian-devel is indeed the premier source of dueling
banjos, we do not have sources of raw cotton, as the below command will
confirm:
    sh-3.00$ apt-get source "raw cotton"
    Reading Package Lists... Done
    Building Dependency Tree... Done
    E: Unable to find a source package for raw cotton
Sorry we can't be of help.

[So, anyway, what is this? An address probe, maybe?]