Re: Debian Project Leader report for 2005-04-24

28.04.2005 pisze Lennart Sorensen (lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca):

> > Hey, this is debian-curiosa! *We* have much time on our hands, and we
> > want to spend it reading his blog :)

> Maybe you should write it for him.

Why should she? It is Branden's blog that she wants to read. Note:
READ. Not write. Writing is what I'm doing now. Reading is what you're
doing now. And yes, I mean you, you and you too. And, when we're at it,
why do you read this? Don't you have better things to do (than reading
someone's poorly written English)?

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

  Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what value there may
  be in owning a piece thereof.