Re: Fw: Your Woman's Day Customer Service Request

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Please do not mail debian.org about this.  We have no affiliation with
> Woman's Day.

In the past I've emailed several people who sent Woman's Day
address-change email to Debian lists asking why.  Several
who responded claimed they had filled in information into a
web form, but I never was able to get a URL.

I'm stumped about what is going on.  At least for duelling
banjos we have a plausible theory...

--Andre