Re: Pope vs. Sarge

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 03:08:58AM +0200, Jacobo Tarrio wrote:
> O Xoves, 21 de Abril de 2005 ?s 01:18:38 +0200, Wouter Verhelst escrib?a:
>
> > (dogs are much nicer animals, who do /not/ have the ugly habit of
> > walking over one's keyboard)
>
>  I'm sure that the reason cats walk on keyboards is that keyboards give
> terrific foot massages :-)
>
>  They probably love old IBM mechanical keyboards :-D

Well, my pigeon certainly loves my old IBM keyboard. She just hasn't
got the hang of typematic yet, so her messages tend to consist of the
letter 'j' repeated 100 times. However, she does basically know what
she's doing, it's just her implementation that is imperfect. She was
once sat on my shoulder while I read a post on some forum or other
which consisted of some egregious bullshit. I then went to the toilet,
and when I got back, she had typed what was, ignoring excessive key
repeats, a pretty good attempt at "cat {poster's name} > /dev/null".

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons