Re: Is your bible a program?

>>>>> "Shawn" == Shawn McMahon <smcmahon@eiv.com> writes:

[...]

Shawn> However, since over a billion people use this program, those of
Shawn> us who choose to write or use different programs should not
Shawn> completely dismiss the idea that we can learn from it.

Well, it is running on much more than a billion machines, since at least
some version of it is included in the operating systems known as
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.  And some parts of it have been
included in other operating systems as well.

It is the best selling software in the world, its popularity even
rivalling such religious texts as the GNU GPL.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA

P.S. For the record, before anyone gets too mad at me for "making fun of
their religion", I am a Christian, but I believe that it's good to be
able to laugh at yourself.

P.P.S. For the record, before anyone gets too mad at me for "making fun
of their religion", I am a FSF member, but I believe that it's good to
be able to laugh at yourself.