Re: Extremely Disturbing pictures of Bill Gates

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 04:23:53PM -0500, William Ballard said:
> Saw this on Slashdot.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ur9w
>
> Bill Gates in Teen Beat in 1983.
> He looks extremely gay :-)

Except it wasn't in Teen Beat.  Don't believe everything you read on the
net, especially on Slashdot; at least, not without verifying it first.

--
Shawn McMahon      | We have every right to dream heroic dreams.  Those
EIV Consulting     | who say that we're in a time when there are no