Reply: Wet Bitch peeing

Hey, man! :)

Tupanancheqkama
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
All human joys are swift of wing, For heaven doth so allot it That when you get an easy thing, You find you haven't got it. Men are more apt to be mistaken in their generalizations than in their particular observations.

America, America, God shed His grace on thee, and crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea.

We are never deceived we deceive ourselves.
Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman. It is always easier to believe than to deny. Our minds are naturally affirmative.
A novel is never anything, but a philosophy put into images.Life's a bitch, and life's got lots of sisters.

If you have to remind yourself to concentrate during competition, you've got no chance to concentrate. Common Sense is very uncommon. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
Thank you for sending me a copy of your book -- I'll waste no time reading it.

This is the fourth?

The best part of our lives we pass in counting on what is to come.

An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.
Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out-values all the utilities of the world.

Not he is great who can alter matter, but he who can alter my state of mind.